Return & Exchange Policy
Please visit our Terms&Conditions Clause 8 for Return and Refund Policy.
- Return the item that you have purchased to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery Service, within a maximum of fourteen (14) days of your purchase.
- In every delivered package by Birgie jewellery, you will receive the Royal Mail Pre-paid return label. You will use this pre-paid return label to return the item by Royal Mail Special Service.
- Products are returned in their original packaging, together with their purchase invoice or a copy in the case of a partial return.
- For all items purchased online and delivered within the England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland, liability and cost of returns belong to the Seller.
- For returns in the Republic of Ireland, you will be required to post the item back to our in-country returns center. In this case, we advise you to take out the insurance offered by your carrier. Birgie Jewellery will not be liable if any Product you wish to return to our address is lost, sent to the wrong address or delivered late insofar as you must bear the risks of the shipment method you have chosen and initiated.
This is how it works:
Please send us an email to email@example.com containing your order code and date of order as well as your bank details or call us at +44 (0) 747 808 1485.
Please send your goods to: Tulipstar Ltd. PO Box 6401, Bletchley MK1 9HJ
We will refund your order the way you have realized the payment.
For security reasons we recommend that you do not use the name Birgie Jewellery or diamond, jewel, jewellery, gold, ring, necklace and/or any kind of words which defines/associated with precious goods anywhere on the packaging of your returned item. To arrange a return we would require you to contact your Birgie Jewellery representative (firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 747 808 1485) who will provide you with further instructions. Birgie Jewellery will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.
All returns are subject to verification and authentication by the Birgie Jewellery team.
- Purchased items of which warranty seal is broken/teared off will be considered non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Purchased items with any element of personalization, engraving, bespoke items, designs by or for the client, will be considered non-returnable and non-refundable.
- For health and safety reasons you may not exercise your right of withdrawal on orders of piercings and earrings.
- Please note that special orders / customized orders will be considered non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Resized items will be considered non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Wedding Bands will be considered non-returnable and non-refundable.
Note: Please make sure your items are returned new, unused and with all BIRGIE garment tags still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for an alternative item, please contact us at email@example.com, alternatively you can call one of our Personal Shoppers for advice on a more suitable item on +44 (0) 747 808 1485.Exchange items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and have undergone a quality control check. Alternatively, if you see something you simply must have, you can make your purchase by phone or online and we will refund your original item when it is returned to us.Exchanges received outside of the above stated timescales are also subject to product availability; however, you will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges. Any further returns of exchanged items outside the stated timescales will again be at your cost for the shipping, and refunded only as a credit note. You will be charged for any difference in cost, plus any additional shipping, taxes and import duties.To return an item to us for exchange, please follow the procedure detailed above.In the event of failure to return any item to us within the time limits stated, even though validly cancelled, we reserve the right to charge any costs of recovery of the goods.